What are the differential diagnoses of unilateral leg swelling?
- Angioneurotic oedema.
- Ruptured Baker’s cyst.
- Chronic venous insufficiency.
- Compartment syndrome following trauma or surgery (requires immediate fasciotomy).
What are the causes of non-pitting oedema?
- Lymphoedema due to any cause.
What are the differential diagnoses of Bilateral pitting oedema?
- Nephrotic syndrome.
- Cirrhosis of liver (in advanced stage).
- Inferior vena caval obstruction.
- Iliac vein thrombosis.
- Drugs (calcium channel blockers, such as nifedipine or amlodipine).
It is an immunological disorder which occurs when antibiotics produced
If you are thinking being busy with work ignoring your
INTRODUCTION AND LOCATION The mammary glands are paired structures that
Mnemonic: “Increased Maternal Serum Alpha Feto Protein” Increased: Intestinal obstruction
Mnemonic: “RAMADAN MUBARAK” R: Raised BP, Retention of fluid A:
Mnemonic: “Surgeons Like To Manage Various Hernias” Surgeons: Spermatic cord